- Individualized Parent Coaching and skill building sessions for parents, grandparents and relative caregivers seeking.
- Parent Coaching aids in establishing an emotionally connected, healthy bond and attachment to the children in our lives.
- We focus on legacy parenting, the postive and long term effects stemming from purposeful parenting.
- Sessions are also suitable for divorced couples with a desire to improve the co-parenting
- Are you struggling with managing your emotions with your
- Are you having difficulty understanding your child's
- Is your child engaging in lying, stealing, or defiant
- An Adoption Competent therapist provides Trauma Informed family therapy
to support trust, communication, understanding and connection.
Parent Coaching packages are customizable and include family activities.
Sessions are designed for parents of
children between the ages of 1--17 years of age. Participants will receive pre and post testing and the course delivery will be an interactive format. Topics will include, but not be
limited to the following:
- Parenting philosophy, what is it, why have one?
- Attachment and bonding
- Developmental milestones, what are they and how to assist your child
- Identifying emotional triggers, internal messages and other sources of anger or
- The mechanics of purposeful reinforcement and other behavior management
- Age appropriate communication strategies
- Parents as coaches: Team building tips
- Building a bridge to your kids
- Keeping the bridge open (apologies, forgiveness and forward
- Parenting with purpose (development of parenting accountability
- Legacy Parenting
Click the link below to schedule a brief consulation.